"Thanks for your help and guidance. If I had met you sooner, I would have been finished a year ago." --William, March 2013
Formed in 1998, we are a network of graduate-level professors, research statisticians, and professional academic editors. Our expertise is in designing, researching, writing, and editing scholarly documents. Our experience serving as graduate committee members—and our combined reading, critiquing, evaluating, and editing of literally thousands of theses, dissertations, and capstone projects—provides us with an insider's perspective that will help you complete your master's thesis, doctoral dissertation, or capstone project and earn your degree. In other words, we will not perform your research, we will not fabricate your data, we will not write/ghostwrite your material, and we will not rewrite someone else's thesis/dissertation/capstone. What you do receive is one-on-one, personalized thesis, dissertation, and capstone consulting services to help you produce a research proposal, thesis, dissertation, or capstone project that conforms to scholarly writing standards and that is earned legitimately.
Getting your thesis or dissertation approved by your committee
Helping you defend your research
Preparing you for your oral defense and/or comprehensive exams
Accumulating "I graduated!" e-mails
Putting paper mills out of business (in all honesty)
We work with U.S. and international students, from both campus-based and online universities: American InterContinental University (AIU), Capella University, Colorado Technical, DeVry University Online, Everest College, Herzing University, Kaplan University, University of Phoenix, Walden University, Nova Southeastern, Strayer, Ashford ... and many others.
- Capstone, Dissertation, and Thesis Proposal Writing—Your capstone, thesis or dissertation proposal describes the scope of your project: the background/significance of the study, the research questions (the problem statement), existing literature related to your topic, the proposed research methodology, and the significance of the study. It tells the reader what you'll be studying, how you plan to execute the study, and why you're studying this topic. It also explains how your proposed research study contributes to existing research.
- Capstone Projects
- Master's Thesis Writing
- Doctoral Dissertation Writing
We can help you with topic selection, formulating a thesis statement, narrowing and refining your hypotheses. During the capstone, thesis, or dissertation writing process, we can review and edit your drafts for clarity of expression and proper academic writing standards.
(We do NOT provide "custom writing." Imagine having your life blow up because your degree is stripped from you!)
Many of our students are direct referrals from university faculty and graduate schools.
- Content Editing—You and your consultant will work together to produce a work centered on your ideas, your data, your perspectives, and your conclusions—in other words, a work that is truly yours. We will advise, edit, and help rewrite portions when you are struggling to express your ideas. In essence, we perform the services your committee would provide; the difference is that you have the full attention of your thesis, dissertation, or capstone writing consultant.
- Research Design-Methods—The research methodology consists of four sections: participants, instruments, procedures, and data analysis. Our research consultants work with both qualitative and quantitative research designs and can help you select the best research methodology for your research study. In the early stage of quantitative studies, we help formulate your research questions and testable hypotheses, define your variables, and determine the statistical methods to be used (Pearson correlations, t tests, logistic regression, multiple regression, chi square, MANCOVA, ANOVA). For qualitative studies, our consultants can help you write appropriate interview questions, analyze the data collected, and develop themes for reporting the data. They also help ensure that the purpose statement, research questions, hypotheses, collected data, and statistical approaches are in accord, and can assist students choose and defend an appropriate research design.
- Addressing Faculty Advisor and Committee Comments—We help students decipher the requests made by their capstone, thesis, or dissertation committee members and implement the rewrites.
- Research Statisticians/Statistical Data Analysis—Our statisticians have significant experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis, research design, and software. We help graduate students formulate a plan of action for data collection and management (e.g., demographics, survey design, questionnaires, tests), then review the collected data for relevance.
- Defense Preparation—
We'll help you sketch out and defend your capstone, thesis, or dissertation to professors, committees, and academic supervisors. You'll be expected to explain how your capstone, thesis, or dissertation adds to the current body of research within your topic, what you could have done differently, how you know you succeeded in answering the research questions, and how much of your work can be generalized. **Remember to provide a draft to your committee members 1-2 months in advance of your defense.** Did you know that your advisor is considered the codefendant? Read more.
- Comprehensive Examinations—Do you know the mission statement of your department? It's key to passing your exams. Do you know your writing weaknesses and strengths? You only get two chances, and failing the first prelim delays your graduation date ... often by six months or a year. Read more.
- Indexing by a member of the American Society of Indexers.
- Academic Publishing—We can help turn a thesis or dissertation into a clearly written journal article or book that catches the attention of scholarly journals and academic presses.
All Pages Copyright 1998 - Present
Updated December 12, 2012<